Monday, June 9, 2008

Good Luck Kitty


I couldn't resist posting this shot of the Snapper, begging her daddy for a bite of Blue Bell's newest flavor, Southern Hospitality. Of course I wanted it just for the carton, but it is actually pretty good for non-homemade ice cream. It doesn't hold a candle to Kendal's ice cream creations, however.

My other motive for posting this pic is to show off my recently finished Maneki-Neko onesie that I embroidered for Reesie. I used Sublime Stitching's t-shirt stabilizer for the first time, which I HIGHLY recommend. It made stitching through jersey so much nicer.

4 comments:

Zay said...

I love that orange onesie and of course I always adore your stitch work.

RCT said...

Hi there! Sorry for the intrusion, but my family is moving to Nac next month. (Hubby will be a professor in the Eng. dpt.) We don't know a soul there. After searching for a Nac blog, I found yours. Unfortunately, I didn't see an email address for you, thus this comment.

Since you have a child . . .

We have a daughter, and need a pediatrician. Any recommendations? There don't seem to be too many options, so I thought I would ask!

Thanks very much! Rhonda

Chaybee said...

Rhonda,

My email is chaybee@yahoo.com. Email me with yours and I'll be happy to give you the low-down on Nac.

I teach hospitality in the School of Human Sciences, my husband is adjunct art faculty. Where are you guys moving from? How old is your daughter?

Shoot me an email!

KB said...

Making new friends on the interweb. I love this. Rhonda, you found the right blogger. Chay and Scott are good people.