Sunday, August 5, 2007

You put your left foot in....

Since this is my first foray into the wonderful world of blogging, I feel a little tentative. It may be because this summer I've become addicted to the blogs of my friends and some strangers too that now seem like old friends. Questions like: Can I be that witty? and Why would anyone want to read anything I have to say? abound.

The best answer I've been able to come up with is this...the summer is almost over and my new little one is almost here and I have a lot I want to remember. So, I figure I should put some of these thoughts down before I become completely sleep deprived and bleary eyed.

So here goes.. I sort of imagine the opening scene of the Mary Tyler Moore Show running in the back ground...except instead of the original theme song playing, I'd have this version by Husker Du.

5 comments:

Zay said...

welcome!! :)

i do believe i've popped your first blog comment cherry. :)

xoxo, sonn

Kristen Ruby "Lips" Woodard aka Smack Bauer #24 said...

drats! i'm second! and you are off to a great start with that Husker Du reference. i can't think of a better time to start bloggin...watch out; its addicting...you'll be thinking about blogging everything.

Kristen Ruby "Lips" Woodard aka Smack Bauer #24 said...

drats! i'm second! and you are off to a great start with that Husker Du reference. i can't think of a better time to start bloggin...watch out; its addicting...you'll be thinking about blogging everything.

Chrissy said...

i watched that video three times in a row. it's so you! i'm looking forward to reading more about your adventures in motherhood. speaking of which - have you popped yet?!

LaLa said...

Look at you! All blogging and stuff! I love the photo and your first post. I look forward to updates.