Wednesday, October 17, 2007

These folks ain't right..

Something must be terribly wrong with us. We have WAY too many pairs of shoes for two people. The honey and I spent a couple of hours tonight going through our closets and culling out shoes. It was easier for me than I thought it would be. If they didn't fit, were damaged beyond repair or desire to repair, or just didn't do it for me anymore, out they went.

It felt so good to get my closet into shape, that I moved on to another closet and discarded old t-shirts, worn out sweaters, and stuff that was just plain raggedy.




Some shoes were either never worn or barely worn, and I've got a few pairs up for grabs, so if you are interested and wear a size 8 let me know. Otherwise they'll be out the door to the women's shelter on Friday. I will hand deliver any shoes you may be interested in (within the Naconowhere city limits). For your viewing pleasure:


Worn once.. Slightly worn Never Worn







Posted by Picasa
Hoochie Mama Shoes







4 comments:

Chrissy said...

oh! I want those sneaks with the pretty design on the side, but i'll be gone until sunday. bollocks!

Zay said...

ooh! i wear a size 8!

and i love those canvas shoes....are those boots brown? i want those too!

and the cute flowery flip flops!!

i'm in heaven!

LaLa said...

There must be some sort of Shoe Assessment bug going around. I recently did this same thing. I didn't get rid of all that many, but I did visit Ikea and invest in some great shoe storage solutions.

We should all have hoochie mama shoes. Even if we only wear them once a year. It's a big day. Like your birthday. Or Arbor Day.

KB said...

I wear a size 8! Oh. I'm not in Texas. Bummer.